Wednesday, October 17

Why Your' Religion is Right!! Have Faith.



 As a young man, I was very confused about my spirituality. I grew up in, rural, southern, Ohio. Traditionally, spiritual people from my home town are Christian or Catholic. Although, today I am beginning to see the diversity of America reaching, small-towns, such as mine. Being spiritually confused, this left me susceptible, for negative energies to enter my body. Before graduating high school, I struggled with addiction, I cursed, smoked cigarettes and much more. Upon graduation, I felt that I deserved some discipline; So I joined the Air Force as Military Police. I traveled overseas, being stationed at Ramstein Air base, Germany. I was attached to the 86th Security Forces Squadron and deployed in 2010. Being Station in Qatar, AB as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. I traveled the Middle East and some parts of North Africa, such as, Djibouti. Close to the end of my deployment; I had an intense, spiritual, event that completely changed my perspective on reality.



As a, Security Forces, Airman, our job varies. Depending on the environment or the mission. I may be working entry security, personnel security, tasked as support for another unit, whether that unit is Army, Navy or on rare occasion the Marine Corps. Needless to say, I was required to adapt quickly and my mission or environment could change at any given moment. While in Qatar, I was ordered to secure a remote post. Qatar, is generally a non-hostile environment, and I was tasked to assume the post alone. I realized, quickly, that the post was a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility). So, Immediately, as I assumed my  post, I inspected the shack, in which, had a window, a sign in sheet, a shelf, chair and a pen. It was night and the shift lasted approximately 12 hours. As the night went on, the sky was very clear. I could see for miles around me, with nothing in sight. I never witnessed anyone come in as the night passed. I know this, because there is a sign in sheet. Oddly, though, there was not a sign out sheet. I did witness a few men leave the facility. Even more strange the men did not leave in a vehicle. They began walking and continued into the darkness. I witnessed one vehicle present at the time. A white ford ranger, I believe.


 The sun began to rise. I remember being in awe, as I watched a beautiful sun rise. Standing and glaring into the sun, a man placed his hand on my shoulder, from behind. Very, unlikely, I was not startled; Given, that just the day before a man had attempted to run the gate before he lost control of the vehicle and crashed into the center of a roundabout, with an explosion of car pieces. This was at a completely different post, but these thngs make you tense. This man’s presence was very surreal but loving. He was just a man, about in his seventies. He had white hair and he was caucasian. He wore a navy blue jacket and pants; With a maroon shirt and black shoes. Although, I had been very familiar with many accents and languages. He spoke, english, with an accent I can hardly describe. He spoke clearly, but it also seemed gibberish, I know. Try to peg that one as a reader. I wish I could elaborate on that. I digress, this man took me by surprise with what he said. He said my name. My first name, and told me how wonderful it was to have this opportunity to see me again. I was confused. He went on, to explain. That our souls know each other, very well. As he told me this, I got a, strong, feeling of familiarization. He said to me that we were brothers, father and son, friends, cousins, even husband and wife at one time. As he explains this to me, I feel an overwhelming feeling of remembrance. I didn’t have physical memories of my past lives. However, I could remember being soul after death. I could also feel strong emotions from my past lives, in which came with a powerful sensation of nostalgia. It made me miss these feelings, as if, these feeling were a time and place or a person. I was so overwhelmed, in fact, that I began to cry. But not hysterically, I was almost in a trance as this man reminded me of who I am. As he was talking, two, Army, officers were approaching the gate. The man said, “what a pleasure to have gotten this chance.” He looked into the shack and told me, “call your’ family.” I thought, “I wish.” He then, so persistently, turned around and walked back to the entrance of the building. The officers, asked “What, we don’t salute at this post?” I immediately snapped to, apologized and signed them in. I walked back to the shack, as I approached, I noticed something odd on the shelf. It was a phone, a landline. This may not have been entirely odd, if I was briefed that a landline was a primary source of communication. But I was not, and the phone was not in the shack when I assumed my post. I immediately knew that I could not call home without dialing a specific number first. I then lifted the handset to find that specific number, written, above the dial pad. I finally convinced myself that I was crazy.


This day has never left my memory; I have told myself the facts so many times that I know these are the facts. However, it was very hard to believe until I began studying religions that support the idea of reincarnation. Only to find, that even, some, ancient christians believed in this phenomena. This day changed my life, because it prompted me to begin looking for answers, as to who I am. So I began with ancient cultures and religions and then studied more recent history and how religion has changed over thousands of years. I have looked for correlations and parallels. But I am also, a very, critical thinker. I also have to be able to scientifically explain how these religions principles are possible. Understanding that we can create any religion we wish, this tells us that humans bring spirituality to religion, not the latter. So, If this is true, then I believe that we will see these correlations and parallels within these religions. Variables that can ultimately be scientifically proven, as well as, shown to be relevant to the Universal Consciousness. I will begin showing evidence of this, with the principle of balance.

I believe that a way of connecting spirituality with Science, is through the Quantum realm. Magnifying matter 100 picometers we find an atom. Studying this atom, we see that it is expressing the, natural, principle for the struggle for balance. We see this with negatively charged electrons and positively charged protons, in a constant polarization for neutrality, creating neutrons. This action; The struggle for balance, is one of the many patterns that permeate throughout the Universe.


We see the struggle for balance, expressed, within every aspect of life. Being analytical, there is a spectrum to anything. Eating too much, not having enough to eat. Working too much versus playing to much. The rich or the poor. Although, I believe that we express this, most prevalently, in the theory of good versus evil. There is a middle to every spectrum. A harmony to all facets of life. In Buddhism this principle is known as “The Middle Way”.

Balance is prevalent in many religions, each in their own respects. Hinduism teaches to balance your’ chakras. In Buddhism, we find “The Middle Way”. We have “The Doctrine of The Mean” in Confucianism, the balance between Yin and Yang in Taoism. The word “Islam” means peace, and you can relate that to harmony. In the Bible, Christianity speaks of the importance of avoiding the extremes.
 
 Many of these religions, also, share other philosophies, such as, reincarnation, the idea of ascension into a higher realm or the descension into a lower realm. I feel that many of these principles ring true in our reality, and religion in general is a very important practice to the survival of ManKind. More importantly, I feel that the practice of ritual and prayer are key aspects to religion.

 In religious or spiritual groups, from Catholicism to tribal religions, in North Africa and South America. In one way, or another, we find the practice of ritual and prayer. But it is not, specific rituals or a specific way of prayer, that I believe brings spiritual connection to a creator. In my opinion it is, merely, the act of ritual and prayer, and in that order. (I say, in that order, because, just as meditation or some singing will do. I believe that rituals are a way of raising our resonant vibrational frequency, bringing us closer to spirit. Once we have practiced ritual, our prayers (intentions) are more powerfully expressed to the Universe. This is why, a rain dance, can really create rainy weather.) It is us that brings spirituality to religion. Religion, much like Time Measurement, is a technology. A tool to express our spirituality. Therefore, while incredibly important; We can practice any way of religion, ritual and prayer to receive a connection to “God” or our creator.

 I do not believe that you can call yourself religious, if you are not practicing your’ specific rituals and prayers. However, I believe that you can create any rituals you wish, and pray in any way, and you will, undoubtedly, receive results. With this said, it is much more complicated but simple at the same time. When you practice ritual, with negative intentions then you are on the threshold of witchcraft. If this is your’ intentions then, so be it. Although, it is a dangerous line to cross for your’ body and your’ soul. Our intentions are the key to the nature of our connection to the Universal Consciousness. This is true in every interaction. Ultimately we have control of our individual lives. Good and Evil are a matter of perception. Your’ intentions may seem evil to me, but are benevolent to you. This does not mean that I am always in agreeance with people of all cults and religions. Although, I also do not persecute others in any form. It is not my place, given a  being of innocence or my family were not being harmed.


If you have any questions as to why I posted this article, please comment or E-Mail me at phoople91@gmail.com. Be easy my friends, we have much more to come. Please stay tuned and share our platform to spark, some kind of, communication, come on peeps!






https://blog.buddhagroove.com/buddhism-101

No comments:

Post a Comment