Wednesday, October 10

Message to my readers.


    Hello, and thank you for stopping by ForceVibes. I appreciate the inquiry, even if what I am saying does not quite resonate with you. As we progress forward with ForceVibes I would really appreciate any questions, critiscisms or comments. My goal is to get as many people involved in the conversation as possible. I will develop posts in respects to readers' questions and comments. 

   If you have any issues in regards to the content and my resources. Please feel free to message me at phoople91@icloud.com or phoople91@gmail.com. As ForceVibes develops, I will create a secret Fb page for anyone who wishes to become a member of the community. If interested in becoming a ranking member at ForceVibes and donating to the expansion of the platform. Please contact me through E-mail, and I will direct you to my patreon page. 

Thank you and much love to you all. 

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment