Wednesday, October 10

Sieze The Moment!


   Linear Time creates a paradigm, in which people have been experiencing for thousands of years. We have discussed the true nature of time in "What Time Is It Really?". Where I explained that linear time as we know it, is a construction of the, logistical, human mind. Mankind has been living within this paradigm for thousands of years. Could you imagine anything else. A reality, where there is no beginning or end. The past, present and future existing at the same time. Now Imagine a picture of the Mayan calendar and wonder on that for a moment.


As you may already know, the theory of a block-universe has been around for a long time. Many, notable, scientists including Einstein, Hawking and Feynman conveyed the fabric of time as existing interwoven with space. This is called SpaceTime. Within SpaceTime the past, present and future exist simultaneously.


 Eternalism (philosophy of time), is a philosophical look at the ontological nature of time. In other words, it explains, what is the essence of time? Eternalism depicts time as being as real as a place. This philosophy is parallel to the theory of SpaceTime.


  If you combine the philosophy of Eternalism with the theory of SpaceTime, you can almost begin to imagine existence is happening as a whole. And at the same time. Everything that has happened is happening now. Everything that is going to happen in the future, is happening right now. All existing in one indefinite moment.


So, what does this mean about our existence and the nature of our reality. If all of existence is existing simultaneously. Some may think that this implies that our future is set in stone. That we have no control of our destiny. I beg to differ. I believe that it is much more complex than that. We are still the creators of our own journey and I will explain this further in tomorrow's post. Today our goal is to grasp the realization of the oneness and timelessness of our reality.


The Universal Consciousness theory defines all matter and all consciousness as one entity. SpaceTime theory reveals that time and space are one entity. So I speculate, that SpaceTime and the Universal Consciousness are also interwoven as one entity. Personally, I call this Creation. Because I do believe that, while it is one, it is also a constant process of creation. Now, let us realize that we are stepping into a realm of speculation and my  personal opinions. Also, I will elaborate on these subjects as ForceVibes progresses.


 So, with the realization that Creation is entirely connected as one entity, a single system. Some believe that consciousness is derivative of matter. Contrary to that theory, I believe that all matter and consciousness are one. Objects, people and places being a physical representation of consciousness, created by thought and intent. Although this thought and intent would be on a much higher dimensional level or vibrational frequency than human awareness. It functions much the same. I believe that consciousness, matter and the elements are all spiritual forces or frequencies that are this consciousness. Consciousness projects these  frequencies in whatever form necessary for the intended function or purpose. While I don’t think that all objects or beings have creative properties. I feel that the higher the resonant vibrational frequency, the higher the energy level and the higher the awareness. A higher awareness, and energy level, the more of an impact on creation.


  I will explain much more on this subject and “The Law of Attraction” as well as “Karma”. But for now I will just say, that I absolutely believe in these concepts. I believe that as an individual, your thoughts, intent and emotions have a significant impact on your’ experience. Positive intents and thoughts equal positive outcomes and experiences. Same with any negative energy you release. It will come right back to you. And just as an individual, I believe that if the masses are releasing negative energies, then the masses will experience negative energies.
 I want to make it clear that I understand that much of this is speculation. If you stay tuned you will realize that as creators of our own reality, this means that all religions and belief systems are as good and right as you believe them to be.

 I digress, I want to get back to the main Idea, and finish this post, elaborating on our oneness. I have did much speculation, so let me speculate further and say that this may be one system that is part of a much larger system. We often see this pattern within our universe. Systems within systems, organisms within organisms. For example, a group of solar systems equals a galaxy, a group of cells develops an organ, a group of organs creates a human, a group of humans makes a social network, and so on. I think you get the point. So these patterns really stand out. This makes it very plausible that our universe is one organism inside of another. This is where we get into other dimensions and universes. I personally think that all of these realms are existing simultaneously. Each vibrating at its own resonant frequency much like a radio station. This leads to so many questions. Many that I may never get to, but I will do my best.

Tomorrow, I will focus on oneness and how we are creating our own experiences. How our thoughts, intents and emotions create our ,individual, physical experiences. Thank you for stopping by. Please comment and share.   
 

http://people.biola.edu/thomasc/thomasmcrisp/Vita_files/Presentism,%20Eternalism%20and%20Relativity%20Physics.pdf

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/5363/

http://fas-philosophy.rutgers.edu/zimmerman/Presentism%20and%20Rel.for.Web.2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment